*** Please Note: Before starting any of these exercises consult your physician. ***
1. Using an exercise band, lunge down, while standing back up, bring the opposite knee up, engaging the abs and the glutes. (Repeat with other side).
2. Lying on a bench or a couch, press into your heels while driving your hips down towards the bench and up into a flat position squeezing at the top.
3. For an advanced option, complete the hips thrusts on a single leg. The hip should drive down towards the bench and back up squeezing at the top, while the opposite leg stays low to the ground. Complete 10 reps on each leg, 2-3 sets each.
4. Using an exercise band, go on all fours on a bench or mat. Drive one leg up, pushing away with your foot towards the ceiling and squeezing your glutes at the top. Complete 10 reps on each leg, 3 sets each.
5. To add cardio and even more of a burnout, still using your band, start upright with your feet together and jump out into a squat and jump bringing your feet back together again performing a jumping jack and squat at the same time. Back should stay straight and weight should be pressed into the heels.
Complete 3 sets of 20 reps each